miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

THE VALUE OF THE WORDS


The words are there,vigins ready to the wordsbe used doing worry,movilise...

Who are the words that we say to who they blong to one,to several to all...

What valu has a word if nobody listen her...If we are silence and keep the words until something or someone we have to speak ........there are to many words and sometimes we are dumb.

The people says that one picture worths more than one thousand million of words.

Perhaps there are some expression more beauty,full of sens and love that "I give you my word"is an act of devote is an act of faith.

We have to belive in the value of the words.

2 comentarios:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know you've also joined to blooger-world!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm proud of you ;-), as always ...If You Need Me Call Me, No Matter Where I Am... U R GR8!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. An excellent beginning, Paula!!!
    I´m sure you´ll find this world entertaining and even "addictive" because you can always improve your work here, being more and more creative all the time. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ResponderEliminar